Time to say goodbye...

The end of the year...

It's been quite a year, hasn't it? Between the first day of school and the Portfolio Day, we have learned a great deal and even had a little fun while doing it.

My Students, I have enjoyed being your teacher this year. It's rewarding when a teacher is able to get a class full of children who are eager to learn and willing to do the hard work necessary. You should be proud of the work you accomplished, both individually and as a class.

Parents, it was a pleasure having your children in my classroom this year. I hope you have been pleased with their progress. They all have shown excellent promise for their future academic endeavors.

I will miss all of you next year, but I wish you the best of luck in the future.

I would like to share a poem with you...

Do you know what you are?
You are a marvel.
You are unique.
In all the world, there is no child exactly like you.
In the millions of years that have passed,
there has never been another child like you…
You have the capacity for anything.
Have a great summer!

Comments