Sharing the Planet!

We watched a video about birds, 
but it was a very sad clip. 
When my little people were watching the clip, I was watching my little people... 
 First, there was silence... 
Then they started to speak and think aloud... 
"birds are dead?", " why?"..."who killed them?"..."plastic lids?"..."why?"...."there is no food?".... "it is  an island, there is no one!"...."where birds found lids?"..." I know... I saw people throwing trash to the sea when I traveled with my family"..."I saw trash on the playground."...
That was that moment! 
When this girl said that she saw people throwing trash to the sea, the looks of my little people have been changed... 
"Can we help birds?" asked one of the boys...
"No, they are far ... on an island!" said another...
"BUT birds fly everywhere!"
........................

One of the boys said, 'Remember, we were collecting trash outside in our park?  Let's go and pick up trash outside again!' Everybody loved the idea. 
We collected two full bags of litter. 


















The day was lived not in vain!

Comments